Tuesday 24 August 2021

I was humiliated by Ipaja police DPO, kept in cell with men,forced to wash police toilets, sweep police station compound--- victim of job scam.

 


  

The growing unemployment among the youth in the country is making  many young ladies to become endangered species.In their zeal to make ends meet, these ladies in their twenties are being exposed to a rising new crime tactics which targets their vulnerability and desperation to earn a living. 
The  modus operandi of the perpetrators of this crime is to place fake  job adverts  on the social media  and by words of mouth. These fictitious jobs ranges from sales reps, modelling, comedy skit role, movie roles among others.
Sadly, this crime is masterminded by equally young men whose intentions from the beginning is to rape, and steal from their targets. Some of them end up forcing these ladies to strip and their  photographs taken which they would use to eventually  blackmail them all in  their bid to force their  victims to remain silent. 
Luck however ran out on one of such  gang when they targeted  a  20 year old lady Kelechi Joseph.
The gang had lured Miss Joseph to a hotel in Lagos  on the pretence that they have a comedy skit role for her but that was not what she got when she arrived there. 
Miss Joseph narrated her ordeal in the hands of the gang to the Advocates for Children and Vulnerable Persons Network ACVPN. ACVPN  it was gathered facilitated  the arrest of the alleged mastermind a young man identifed as  Agwasim Gabriel and he is being detained at the State Criminal Investigation Department SCID Panti Yaba Lagos State police command. 

 Miss Joseph said "  I  am a resource person for a clothing line. I was introduced to one Agwasim Gabriel who claimed to be a Comedy Skit producer. I got a call from  GABRIEL to come over to an hotel called Wood West Hotel for a Comedy skit auditioning some where within Badore Area Ajah.When I got to the hotel. I  saw a lot of girls in the hotel reception , immediately I  was called upon to come upstairs for my costume.  When I  went upstairs unknowingly to me, it was a trap set up by AGWASIM GABRIEL and his accomplice RORORIBS AYAMI OKORA.I was told to lay down on the bed so that they could have sex with me  but  I  declined which  resulted to severe beating. I ran into the bathroom and started screaming for help but they said the security officials of the hotel cannot help me as they are also working for them. I tried to run out of the room but the door was locked. They forcefully collected 4,500 and forced me  to transfer 7,500 from my account to  their account. AGWASIM GABRIEL and RORORIBS AYAMI OKORA told me that  the girls I saw at the lounge of the hotel  experienced same thing and they are cool with it. They told me  if I  dare mentioned what transpired in the hotel to anyone the would stop at nothing to eliminate me" 

"They  threw me  out of the hotel like a piece of thrash. I  was terrified and confused and I called  on my  friend  a Cadet in the Nigeria Army   outside Lagos. The cadet officer linked me up  to three of his  colleagues ,the officers accompanied me  to AGWASIM GABRIELS house somewhere in Ijegun Alimoso LGA, On getting to the house they met his family members who turned out to be a lie rather they were just friends". 
Miss Joseph added  that when  the friends realized what AGWASIM GABRIEL had done they offered to release his camera and two laptops of which one of the laptops was faulty , this would serve as a bait for AGWASIM GABRIEL and RORORIBS AYAMI OKORA to be arrested" 

 Miss Joseph stated that she started receiving calls from two ladies disguising as if they wanted to buy some clothing items.
"One of the ladies went as far as proposing to me to be her Lesbian partner , unknowingly to me , these ladies work with AGWASIM GABRIEL and RORORIBS AYAMI OKORA.I  was arrested and detained for four days inside the same cell with men by Ipaja Ayobo police station as  GABRIEL had reported at Ipaja police station claiming I and my soldier friends   robbed him of 250,000, damaged his plasma TV ,Laptops and camera which was over N1 million.

" I was branded all manners of name such as prostitute, a useless girl ,It was discovered that the IPO one Officer Mr. AYENI knows  AGWASIM GABRIEL and RORORIBS AYAMI OKORA.They demanded for 100,000 so that they would now turned the against AGWASIM GABRIEL and RORORIBS AYAMI OKORA despite damning evidence. The Ipaja police station DPO  called me all manners of awful names that if I am  not a prostitute, why would I be working in Lekki area of Lagos. The DPO ordered Gabriel and I should  be detained over night and to my surprise AGWASIM GABRIEL was released and I  was left in the cell for four days among men. I was subjected to sweep the entire police station compound. I was also subjected to wash the police station toilets for four days.

The IPO Mr. AYENI told me  to pay one  million naira as damages to AGWASIM GABRIEL and RORORIBS AYAMI OKORA both men who lured and deceived several vulnerable ladies , raped them and rob them off their belongings  and still alleged them of theft with the conspiracy of Ipaja police station". 



No comments:

Post a Comment