Monday 8 May 2023

Man Kills Sister, Son Kills Mother for Get Rich Fast Ritual Purpose.

 


One Amos Olalere has narrated how his mother allegedly assisted him in killing his younger sister for get rich fast ritual purposes. 



Olalere who is said to be 29, allegedly informed police men attached to the Lagos state police command that he killed his sister to boost his chances to defraud people on the internet called Yahoo Yahoo plus. 


The young man said “My mother took me to a herbalist who told me if I want to be successful in the yahoo business, I will have to sacrifice one life and that person must be my sister . I love so much.


“After hearing from the herbalist, it took me months before I could carry out the act . My mother also encouraged me to kill my sister so we can be rich.


“My mother planned the entire incident. She was the one that bought a poison which she put in my sister’s food.



“The herbalist also instructed that I must sleep with my sister, suck her vagina after she was dead then threw her into the river for the ritual procedures to be completed.”


The suspect was arrested on his way to dispose off the corpse of his sister when he was arrested


In a related development, one Kingley Emobor 18 has narrated how he allegedly killed his mother and slept with her corpse for two days in their rented apartment in Edo state. 


 He said “I wanted to use my mother for ritual. I am 18 years old. My father died long ago. It was one man called One Love that told me to use my mother for money ritual. He promised to give me ₦50,000 if I can kill my mother and also sleep with her then take out her private part. One love said I should cut my mother’s ear alongside her private part and bring it for ritual purposes. It was my cousin that noticed that my mother has been missing and then came to look for her and that was how I was exposed". 








No comments:

Post a Comment