Wednesday 2 June 2021

Police handed my 11 months old child to her father who assaulted me and abducted her for suspected ritual purpose ---- Business woman.


 


A business woman  Dania Ebunoluwa  is calling on the acting  Inspector General of Police IGP Akali Baba to investigate policemen attached to the Gender Unit Lagos State police command for allegedly giving custody of her 11 months old daughter to her father one Ibrahim Oladipo after he assaulted her and made away with the baby. 

Miss Ebunoluwa said she is a victim of an alleged fraudulent relationship orchestrated by Mr Oladipo who got her pregnant but abandoned her to her fate with the child but for his sinister motive, has turned around to abduct the same baby he told her to abort .
In her pleas to the IGP , Mrs Ebunoluwa said instead of the police in Gender Unit State police command Lagos  to help retrieve her child turned around to support him. 
Narrating her ordeal, she said " I  met Ibrahim Oladipo  in 2018  and he asked me out on date.I agreed. In the long run, I got pregnant and I told him and his  mother  but  they didn’t accept the child and asked me to abort the baby. While I was pregnant , I met one Mr Lekan and I told him that I was pregnant and he accepted me with my pregnancy and he did marriage introduction . After five months of giving birth to the baby girl called DAVINA ,Ibrahim Oladipo insisted on carrying out a DNA which came out positive. Before and after the birth of the baby,my family  which is my father ,mum and fiancé were the ones who  took all  the responsibilities of my child. They paid all necessary bills  and took perfect care of her. While my father who is a retired commander in the Navy was planning my wedding with my fiancé  which was supposed to hold on the 4th of may 2020, Ibrahim came to our house to show interest in getting married to me ,he insisted that I was the one he wanted to marry. My dad had to put the wedding with my fiance on hold . My dad asked him to come with his family to collect the engagement list but he didn’t come back for the list.After two months, he called my  parents that he was not interested in the marriage because we are not compatible ,which is not even true , the main reason why he ended the relationship with me was because he  impregnated another lady. All this happened on the 16th of May 2020 Ibrahim Oladipo tricked me to a restaurant  in LEKKI phase 1. He was there in the company of some lady who pretended to an event planner , after some minutes he assaulted ,humiliated and beat me to stupor which I acquired a severe injury on my face and I fainted  , he assaulted me and took my 11 months old baby and ran away , when I woke up from fainting  I discovered that he has kidnapped my baby and ran away .For two weeks I didn’t see my daughter  until on June 2nd  where the Ikeja police command invited us and they handed a 11 months old baby to  Ibrahim . I’m so scared and worried that Ibrahim has my child for fetish purposes . When I saw my daughter on  June 2nd in the police premises ,my heart was bleeding because my daughter was not  in a good state she has been treated badly and all  my efforts to know where the location of my baby was proved abortive hence I came to the Gender Unit at SCID Panti to assist me on retrieving my baby  While I was waiting for progress on the case, I honored the invitation of the Police at Ikeja command where I saw my baby for the first time in two weeks.I saw the baby in a bad state , I tried to hold and touch my baby then a fight ensued between us.The OC  gender in police headquarters CSP Gladys Faniyitayo refused to give me audience and she threw all of us out including my parents .my father tried to introduce himself and she shunned him. My mum tried to beg and appeal with her but she threw her out of her office  . I don’t understand why my baby who was stolen from me  by the father who is a student and doesn’t have a clear source of  income.. was given to the same man by ASP Bimbo of Gender Unit, Police State Headquarters Ikeja without allowing me to tell my side of the story. The entire Gender unit  team at the police  headquarters seemed to be acting a script written by Ibrahim. My father a retired senior officer in the Navy and my mother were present Right now I’m worried because of how she was looking emaciated and unkept , I’m begging CSP Gladys Faniyitayo to help recover my child and keep her safe before my daughter is  used for ritual purpose . My baby who is breastfeeding was stolen from me by Ibrahim Oladipupo after assaulting me in public two weeks ago, has now been handed over to the same Ibrahim who assaulted me" 
Efforts to get the reaction of Mr. Oladipo was futile as his phone was not reachable. 
Condemning the incident, Mr. Ebenezer Omejalie, coordinator of Advocates For Children And Vulnerable Persons Network ACVPN  said "We call on our amiable responsive DC Gender Coordinator/Special Adviser to the IGP, PPRO Lagos Police Command IKEJA this injustice should not be allowed to stand by such officers who have received several capacity building on both Gender Based violence and Child Protection. He is bragging that he has N2million to bribe the police"
It was gathered that the Aunt Landa Bethel foundation has taken over the case. 

No comments:

Post a Comment