Thursday 27 May 2021

Husband assaults, blinds wife over sex.


 


 
A man said to be an  employee of the Lagos State governement identified as Kamaldeen Adio said

to be a staff of the Lagos State Neigbhouhood Corps LNSC has taken to his heels after  he assaulted his wife Fatimoh Adio 42 and left her blind.
Mr. Adio it was gathered assaulted and blinded  his wife who is the  mother of his two children over sex. Mrs Adio said she cannot see with her right eyes anymore and she has been attending eye clinic to ensure the second eye is not affected.
Narrating how her husband assaulted her, Mrs Adio said '' I am a staff of the Lagos state AIDS Control Agency . I came home from work and I was very tired. My husband came back home too and he ate.Shortly after we went to bed, he wanted to make love to me but I begged him to let me be that I was too tired. He got angry and started quarrelling with me . I told him it was due to tiredness but he would not listen. He started hitting me and as I  tried to dogg from his blows, he got more annoyed and hit his fist on my right eye  and it got  swollen , when he saw the way the blood was gushing from the eye, he left me and went out. I have been in pain and attending  eye clinic since then. It was my boss where i am working that has been footing the bill of my eye treatment. My husband has been beating me. This is not his first time. I regret staying with him until now that he has injured me. I am no longer interested in the marriage''
commenting on the assaualt, Mr. Ebenezer Omejalile, Cordinator of Advocates For Children and Vulnerable Persons Network  ACVPN said ''It is unfortunate that those saddled with the responsibility to keep , protect and uphold the law are the ones breaking the law. Unfortunately, the survivor chose to remain in an abusive relationship for a long time and now she has lost her right eye. forever to useless family and friends advice''

No comments:

Post a Comment