Friday 21 September 2012

A- 37-year-old mechanic has allegedly murdered his one month old son. The incident happened on August 30, at Epe. The suspect, Abiodun Otaoroju, allegedly killed his son Kazeem,with a poison. He blamed the devil for his dastardly act. The suspect who was arrested last month by officers attached to the Epe Police Division, after the mother of the child Ronke reported the incident to the police. Ronke is not legally married to Abiodun. Abiodun however blame the devil for the death of his son. He said a mystical force came over him which made him to kill his son. Narrating how he killed his son. Abiodun said "I met Ronke in 2011.I am a mechanic while She is a fashion designer. We fell in love and early this year, she got pregnant. " Though I have a wife with three children. I still wanted to marry Ronke. On August 30th , during one of my visits, I sent Ronke to go and buy me bread and make me some tea. She left the baby with me and went out . After Ronke left I felt a strange voice urging me to kill my child. I tried to resist but the force was too strong. Abiodun confessed that "I went outside and bought a liquid substance known as Bint El Sudan; a kind of perfume which hausa people use. "I took the substance, opened Kazeem's mouth and poured it into his mouth. I don't know why I did that." In her statement to the police, Ronke said by the time she got back to the house, Kazeem was already gasping for breathe and foaming in the mouth and nostrils. The dying child was rushed to the Epe General Hospital where he was dead. Ronke,however became who was suspicious when Abiodun could not tell her what happened to their child. She subsequently reported the case at Epe Police Station and Abiodun was arrested. The suspect was transferred to the State Criminal Investigation Department Panti , Yaba where he confessed to the crime. He said, " this is just the devil that pushed me to do this to my son. I love Kazeem and Ronke I don't know what came over me. It was after I gave him the poison that I got back to my senses. I didn't have any argument with Ronke. It was after the murder that my eyes opened. It was the devil's handiwork." Reply Forward

No comments:

Post a Comment