Saturday 26 February 2011

we raped and butchered a prostitute

Print print Email email Share Share

 three men who  allegedly killed a commercial sex worke  said they were lured by mystical power to commit the crime
Olajide Alaka, 18; Saheed Ajoh, 22; and Ayodele Onojobi, 21, were arrested in connection with the death of the lady, who worked at Raji Tonnettte Hotel and Suites, Ikotun, on October 24. According to the police, Messrs Alaka and Onajobi allegedly lured the deceased, whose identity is yet to be ascertained, to the said hotel after paying her N4000 for sex. Unknown to the deceased, the suspects had ulterior motives for inviting her to the hotel. The duo confessed that they were hired by one Mr Friday and one Mr Ajoh to kill the lady and remove her wrists. And so, after having sex with her, and while she was fast asleep, they pounced on her and slit her throat, and then went on to cut her wrists. They ran away after committing the acts but they were arrested on November 10 after police officers from the Homicide Department of the State Criminal Investigation Department (SCID) launched a manhunt for them.
How they did it
The suspects said that Mr Friday charmed them to do the job. Mr Alaka said that he was the one who slit the prostitute’s throat with a cutlass and also cut off her wrist. “Last month, Saheed, a.k.a Nokia, called me that he has a plumbing job for me so I went to see him at his house at Number 9, Olarenwaju Street at Ikotun,” he said. “He told me that he wants me to get the hand of a woman for him, I was shocked and said, ‘who told you that I can kill, that I cannot kill even a goat’. He said I should do it and he will pay me well but I refused. Later, he called me to his house again and I met Friday there. Friday said he was the one who need the hand for something. So I went and told my friend Ayo about it we went together to see Friday and Saheed at Saheed’s house. Friday brought a hot drink and asked us to drink it. After drinking it, we did not know our selves again because it seems Friday used the drink to charm us. Everything he said, we will do. He agreed to pay us N60,000, and later gave us N13,000. Later he made us to swear to an oath and Saheed helped him in his shrine to do that we will not reveal the secret to anybody and if we do, we will die one day. We went to Aso Rock at Ikotun. It is a free place where women come to look for men, so Friday pointed to a girl that, that is the one we should kill.”
Mr Onajobi narrated his role in the crime. “Jide brought the prostitute to the hotel and I paid her N4000,” he said. “We sat downstairs in the hotel and drank some beer but later the lady asked us to go upstairs. We went upstairs and around 12:00am, I had sex with her on the bed. Jide was laying on the floor in the room with us and when the girl was fast asleep, Jide brought out a sharp cutlass and I held the lady down while Jide cut her throat with the cutlass. He also cut off the girl’s hand and put them in the nylon bag. Around 3:30am, we ran away from the hotel and we went to deliver the hands to Saheed who was waiting for us. We asked for the balance of our money and he said Friday has not brought it.”
Mr Ajoh on his part, confessed that Friday contracted him to get the lady’s hand but he said he was not paid anything. He also said he recruited the other two suspects and after they brought the wrists, he gave them to Mr Friday, who is now at large.
Back

No comments:

Post a Comment